Creating an ext2 kickstart boot floppy

Good day all,

I need to lock down a file on my kickstart floppy to 400 and VFAT won't let
me do this.  I have found in the RedHat docs that kickstart will support
booting off an ext2 floppy, but can't find instructions to build an ext2
floppy for kickstart.  I can format an ext2 floppy just fine and copy all
the individual files from the VFAT image across.  Of course with no boot
blocks on the floppy, it doesn't get very far...  Any help would be
appreciated.  Thanks in advance...

Bill Anderson