RE: Including nonstandard RPMs in the KS install

Robert?Denton?said:
>?That?didn't?work?with?some?of?the?packages?I?attempted?such?as?mrtg. ?Is
>?there?a?way?to?tell?wat?the?"package"?name?of?an?RPM?is? ?Is?there?such?a
>?repository?of?information?

 Yeah, that shouldn't work. Like the other user said. You must rebuild your comps,
hdlists and the like.

 What we use to do for RPM's that we build in house, is we take care of all the
install stuff in %post by doing an ncftpget to grab all our packages and then we
issue a :

 rpm -ivh /tmp/*.rpm >> /tmp/post-install.log

 Not the cleanest way since it will fail if your dependancies aren't in order. Write
a script to give it some logic and you'll be golden.

 - Mike