Bootable CDROM Media Query

I built a customized, bootable CD-ROM for installing Red Hat Linux 9 where I work.  The CD contains only the packages I want to install.  The CD actually works very well but I would like to make it more hands off.

I would like to remove the step where the kickstart program asks the users "What type of media contains the packages to be installed?"  The default option is Local CDROM, but I would like the computer to simply assume CDROM and continue without showing this screen.  Does anyone know how to skip this step?

Thanks,

Brian