comps.xml file and minimal install

Hi, when I do a manual install on RH9 and select minimal install, I get a little under 500mb of files, packages, etc. When I do a kickstart install and dont select any additional packages, I get about 800mb of data. Anyone know how to make a kickstart install that installs just the packages supplied in a minimal install? I know I need to pull a bunch of lines from the comps.xml file, but Im having a hard time figuring out which ones. Anyone have a comps.xml file already setup to do this? Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance, Mark.