Re: custom redhat 9 install cd

Try mkisofs - r -N -L -d -D -J -V "whatever" -b images/boot.iso -o whatever.iso <folder>

Thomas Baumann wrote:

I looked at the howto at http://tldp.org/HOWTO/RedHat-CD-HOWTO/
but I didn't find a howto for redhat 9 cdrom.

Actual, my problem is which steps to use to
create a kickstart-cdrom with isolinux (which is different to the common
redhat 6/7.x installation), and how to force the loading of my
ks.cfg.

I tried to

mkisofs -r -J -T -v -V "RH90 CUST-01" \
-b images/boot.iso \
-o ../rh90cust.iso

which did not work... :-(

Thanks for any help in advance.

--

Regards,

	Stas Goshtein
Linux R&D Engineer - CCSE, SNA1, CCNA
Actona Technologies, Ltd.
Email: stas actona com
Phone: (972)-50-718508
http://www.actona.com/
"Enabling Centralized Storage for the Global Enterprise"