Re: redhat-config-language

I'm actually having difficulties adding language support within a kickstart file.
I have @ Spanish Support in the %packages section.
In the comps.xml files, I see that it has three optional packages, aspell-es, kde-i18n-Spanish, and man-pages-es and no default packages.
After the installation is completed, the three packages are not installed.

I installed aspell-es, kde-i18n-Spanish, and man-pages-es manually and ran redhat-config-language. The only option I see is "English (USA)"
How do I install the language support correctly using kickstart?

-cheers
steve