PXE kickstart on Itanium

Hello,

The PXE kickstart configuration is working fine at my
setup. However when I try to install RH AS 2.1 (64
bit) on an Itanium platform the client fails to
boot.The kernel and initrd (ramdisk) are in place. I
suspect issue with pxelinux.0 file (thereby syslinux
RPM).

This is my first experience with RH AS 2.1 & Itanium
platform. While doing a google search resulted at a
link which mentioned about EFI based systems and
"elilo.efi" file.

Could anyone please suggest some pointer here...

Many Thanks,
Ajay