Re: %include directive in http installs?

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 02:18:38PM -0400, Aaron Bennett wrote:
> I must be missing something... I'm using kickstart over http to do Red
> Hat 9 installs, and I have a line in the kickstart.cfg file on the web
> server that is:
>
> %include packagelist.cfg
>
> where packagelist.cfg resides in the same directory on the web server as
> kickstart.cfg.

You need to copy it to the client before you can %include it, the easiest way
is to use wget to download it from a %pre section...

--
Jason Kohles                         A witty saying proves nothing.
email jasonkohles com                   -- Voltaire (1694 - 1778)