using kickstart to run a single command

My only experience with kickstart has been to partition, install and configure redhat linux machines. Is there a way to use kickstart without the 'install' or 'upgrade' directives to execute a script on an NFS mounted filesystem?

I want to use the RedHat boot image along with kickstart to boot a machine and have it access a program on an NFS mounted filesystem which perform a Windows install.

--patty