RHAS3 IA64 RC2 issues

I am unable to get my KS file using NFS with RHAS3 IA64 RC2.  RHAS3 i386 and
x86_64 RC2 work as expected, but ia64 has the following problems:

1.  If I use an IP address for the NFS server, it fails to attempt to mount.  I
get prompted with the Lang selection and it does not log an entry in syslog on
my NFS servers.
2.  If I use a hostname for the NFS server, it attempts to mount and I get a
syslog entry authenticating the mount but KS reports the error "That directory
could not be mounted from the server."  After I press return the NFS entry
screen does have my entries.

RHAS21 ia64 works fine too.

I suspect a bug or undocumented "feature".  In any case manual NFS installs work
as expected.

BTW, the kernel and initrd are from the boot.img file.

Thanks.