Re: Kickstart on RH9 hanging

Warnes, Jason SktnHR wrote:
Hi everyone, this is my first post to this list, so please bear with me. I'm trying to get a Kickstart installation running for a RedHat 9 system. Here are the system detail:

      Intel Pentium - 133Mhz
      32MB RAM
      1.2GB Hard Disk

First, don't post HTML to mailing lists (especially not text _and_ HTML).

I am certain that Red Hat Linux 9 required more memory than 32 MB. Why not put 7.3 on it? It will me much more responsive.

You could also take a look at the RULE project:
http://www.rule-project.org/en/

They build Red Hat for low memory systems.

Forrest