Re: Kickstart on RH9 hanging

Warnes, Jason SktnHR wrote:
Damn, I hate when Outlook thinks it's smarter than me.  Thanks for the
listserv edicate advice.  I've modified the recipient properties so Outlook
won't do that again.

I hate it when that happens. Thanks for taking the time to fix it.

I'll have to ponder the idea of using RH 7.3, I like the idea of running newer versions of the kernel, but I suppose I can handle that with a post installation upgrade.

The latest 7.3 updated kernel is 2.4.20, so it is fairly recent, although I think that the kernel may be too big for the build, so I use 2.4.18, and install the newer in %post.

Forrest