Re: Problem with ks and Ilo

I've built machines with iLo, but found it a lot more mangeable to use
PXE.. iLo locks you into Compaq, and isn't the most well thought out way
of doing network booting IMHO.
If you need to use iLo, don't put the ks file on the floppy--use DHCP and
have the installer grab the file from the dhcp server, nfs server, httpd
server, etc.

James

James S. Martin, RHCE
Contractor
Administrative Office of the United States Courts
Washington, DC
(202) 502-2394

"Henry, Chris" <Chris Henry Level3 com>
Sent by: kickstart-list-admin redhat com
10/09/2003 01:03 PM
Please respond to kickstart-list