Re: kickstart monitor

I was just wondering if you could provide a link to yoru daemon when you
are finished-- it would be a very useful utility.

Thanks,

James

James S. Martin, RHCE
Contractor
Administrative Office of the United States Courts
Washington, DC
(202) 502-2394

"Egan Ford" <egan sense net>
Sent by: kickstart-list-admin redhat com
10/14/2003 06:02 PM
Please respond to kickstart-list