RE: building distro CD's

I am thinking about doing something very similar here.  Some of the
systems we build are in .. how shoudl i put it.. networks that are
difficult to get at.. and so i am planning to offer the possabilty of
using ILO to atatch a CDROM remotely and boot off that.

--
IT is Dead.  The industry is Shot
Join Others Who Feel Your Pain