Re: RH8 Package specification in Kickstart

Hi Richard

Hmmm... to generate the list of packages, I did a rpm -qa on a sample machine
and then stripped off the version information.  So I had assumed that
the dependancies were all taken care of.

Is order important in the %packages section?

If I said %packages --resolve-deps, would the installer automatically satisfy
otherwise unspecified dependancies?

--
 /\oo/\
/ /()\ \ David Mackintosh |