New version of custom-modules.pl (AKA initrd mangler)

I've updated my script that allows you to add and delete modules and/or
replace the kernel/modules on a boot floppy.  It now can also replace
the kernel and modules in the ISO/PXE boot image set (I need to do this
because the sym53c8xx driver in the -BOOT kernels won't work on a set of
servers I have and now I'm trying to PXE boot them).

Get it from:

http://www.iruntheinter.net/files/misc/custom-modules.pl-1.6

--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>