new release?

I asked a few months ago when Red Hat would present their next release, and whether it would be 9.1 or 10, requesting that sombody @redhat.com answer. A bunch of helpful people suggested that they release in April and October and that it would probably be 9.1. I'm grateful, but none of our regular @redhat.com posters responded at all. October's almost gone, EL 3 is out, Fedora's getting press, and I'm aiming at December for a network-wide upgrade. We're running 7.3, which is losing all its errata support at year's end, and I really need to know whether my 9.x work is wasted time. I'd appreciate something from someone @redhat.com, anything as general as "we're releasing 9.1 in a couple weeks" or "we're releasing 10 next year". Thanks in advance. This is really important to a legion of RHL users who are losing their errata support in two months.

--

John Beamon
Systems Administrator