Limiting Hardware Options

I have two hardware platforms I kickstart with RH 8.0.  One of them has two
Intel 82542 GbE interfaces using the e1000 driver.  I have added the module
to the initrd.img stage2.img and everything works fine.

My issue: when installation begins the user is prompted to select the e1000
driver for the 82542 interface.  Kickstarting my other platform which has
two Intel 8255x (10/100) interfaces, the user is not prompted to select a
driver - kickstart selects the eepro100 driver itself.

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get kickstart to use the e1000
driver when the 82542 interface is detected?

Thanks,

--
Jeremy Silver