%post and RHN

How am I able to script signing a system up for RHN and doing an update?
Mainly its the signing up that I am not sure how to do.  Can I copy a file
from another system that has the login name and password/email address and
then have the system update its packages etc etc itself ?  I'd like to be
able to sign it up and have it do an update after its reboot.

--
IT is Dead.  The industry is Shot
Join Others Who Feel Your Pain