RE: new release? Not Happy at all

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003, Raymond, Jeff wrote:

>I agree also.  We have invested so much in Red Hat here at the
>University of Pittsburgh.  I and another colleague have been fighting up
>hill battles for Red Hat, against the Solaris admins and other Unix
>sysadmins.

Good for you, and good for Linux, but let's kill this thread; it's
not really relevant to kickstart-list.

It's interesting to see this common reaction of outrage on various lists
as people realise that Red Hat Linux will be no more, but please go and
look at fedora.redhat.com, and read the archives of the fedora mailing
lists to understand what RedHat have done, what your options are now and
why you don't necessarily have to abandon anything.

Cheers,
Phil