Re: Kickstart Error

Moty Moav wrote:

When I run kickstart: boot: expert ks=floppy I get the error msg: Kickstart Error Error opening: kickstart file /tmp/ks.cfg No such file or directory

What version of Red Hat are you using? Are you booting from floppy? Does it try to access the floppy? Try just typing in `ks=floppy` instead of `expert ks=floppy`.

Forrest