...Newbie...want suggestion

Hi,
I have a requirement for packing my project on the CD with basic Redhat
Linux 9.0 installation and my project and ship it to my friend who would
just run the cd and all things should be in place.

I assume Anaconda needs to be configured for this...am i right. secondly how
do i start going towards doing such a CD.

I hope someone can help me do this as its urgent.

Thank you, and oblidged for the same in advance.

Regards,
Gautam,
CINS