RAID10 and Kickstart

How do you setup a RAID10 array in a kickstart file?  I have two
controllers with 8 drives each.  I want to something like:

  c0p7 - c1p0 : md0

  c0p1 - c1p1 : md1
  c0p2 - c1p2 : md2
  c0p3 - c1p3 : md3
  c0p4 - c1p4 : md4
  c0p5 - c1p5 : md5
  c0p6 - c1p6 : md6
  c0p7 - c1p7 : md7

  md1 - md2 - md3 - md4 - md5 - md6 - md7 : md8

Put /boot on md0 and put everything else on md8 (a simplified case).
Is this even possible with a kickstart file?  The kickstart examples
all assume you'll be creating either a raid0 or a raid1 or a raid5,
but not a raid10.

Philip

* Philip Molter
* Texas.Net Internet