Missing ext3 on a 7.3 rebuild with 2.4.20-28.7

Dallas L. Engelken dallase at nmgi.com
Fri Apr 9 20:31:18 UTC 2004

I just rebuilt my redhat 7.3 CD's containing all the updates available,
which includes the 2.4.20-28.7 kernels.  After I did that my kickstarts
began failing with a "you don't have enough disk space error".  Digging
into it deeper and running the install manually, I see that I no longer
have the ext3 option on disk druid, and looking at /proc/filesystems
from an ALT+F2 prompt, I see ext3 is no longer in there.

If I rebuild the CDs with 2.4.20-24 it works fine.  Any ideas where ext3
would have went or how I get it back.   Is ext3 support missing in
2.4.20-28.7BOOT ??

Thanks,
Dallas