LVM + Kickstart + rhel3-ES

Neil Stone Neil at R-T-F-M.Org.Uk
Wed Apr 21 17:57:44 UTC 2004

I am having problems when trying to combine the above.. I know that the
installer for rhel3 lets you configure LVM and install time.. that being
the case you should be able to configure LVM in ks right ?? well i can't
get it working..

The installer gets to the point wehre it would create the partitions and
it falls over badly... even more annoying is the fact that the other
partitions that were in place before have already been nuked... oops...

Ho hum.. I look forward to answers on this...

Neil