all modules initrd and kickstart

Rebecca.R.Hepper at seagate.com Rebecca.R.Hepper at seagate.com
Fri Apr 30 11:53:04 UTC 2004

Here is a link to instructions I received a few days ago and have been
using for kickstart via a USB key.  You can choose to use whatever
initrd.img you want.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/kickstart-list/2004-April/msg00085.html

|---------+--------------------------------->
|         |           mbox mbarsalou        |
|         |           <barjunk at attglobal.net|
|         |           >                     |
|         |           Sent by:              |
|         |           kickstart-list-bounces|
|         |           @redhat.com           |
|         |           No Phone Info         |
|         |           Available             |
|         |                                 |
|         |           04/30/2004 01:39 AM   |
|         |           Please respond to     |
|         |           Discussion list about |
|         |           Kickstart             |
  |       To:       Discussion list about Kickstart <kickstart-list at redhat.com>                                                  |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: all modules initrd and kickstart                                                                         |

Let's assume for the ease of discussion I am using a CD...the main
RedHat CD without changes.  How would I boot it so that it would use the
all modules initrd?

Mike