Updates dir in RHEL 3.0 Update2

Ed Brown ebrown at lanl.gov
Tue Aug 24 20:51:10 UTC 2004

This did indeed stop working with Update 2, in any kind of install as
far as I know (though I hadn't heard yet that it was intentional - how
disappointing).

We install updates in %post.  It adds time to the install for sure, but
hopefully the list of updates won't get too long with the quarterly
'Updates' (with a capital U) to the OS.   I haven't tried merging them
into RedHat/RPMS...

hth,
Ed