Problem with genhdlist

Taylor, ForrestX forrestx.taylor at intel.com
Fri Aug 27 19:44:04 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-27 at 11:34, Edgar Chillón 'Chillux' wrote:
> [root at acer base]# genhdlist --withnumbers --fileorder
> /mnt/custom/fedora-custom/pkgorder.txt
> --productpath=Fedora /mnt/custom/fedora-custom/i386/
> Violación de segmento
>
> Segment Violation !!!
>
> Is this step necesary to make de iso ??? the only that
> I want to probe is the modification of an .png !!! Do
> I need to run the buildinstall also ? or just modify
> the .png and build the iso ?
>
> Regards

Check the pkgorder.txt file.  Does it contain any entries that are not
packages (e.g., file:///, etc.)?  Mine starts with this:
fedora-logos-1.1.24-1.noarch.rpm
hwdata-0.120-1.noarch.rpm
libgcc-3.3.3-7.i386.rpm

It looks like it will be easier for you to pull apart the stage2.img and
rebuild it like I outlined in a previous email.

Forrest