Cuestion

Taylor, ForrestX forrestx.taylor at intel.com
Wed Aug 11 18:59:47 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-11 at 11:55, Edgar Chillón 'Chillux' wrote:
> In the manual sais:
>
>  Link the i386 directory to the i386-disc1 directory
> for the very first run and create a .discinfo file.
>
>    1. ln -s /fedora/i386/ /fedora/i386-disc1
>
> I dont rememberd to had created the /fedora directory
> and I dont have it , what that I have to do ?

We were assuming that you had all of the CDs in /fedora.  If you have
them somewhere else, just create a link from there to /fedora.

E.g., I have this on one of my machines:

ls -la /fedora
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root 11 Jan 21  2004 /fedora -> /redhat/fc2

I created this link by running `ln -s /redhat/fc2 /fedora`.

In that directory, you should have an i386 directory that contains all
of the CDs (or the DVD).

Forrest