New Problem

Taylor, ForrestX forrestx.taylor at intel.com
Thu Aug 12 17:29:11 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 10:20, Edgar Chillón 'Chillux' wrote:
> I see that the splittree is for more than 1 CD , I
> want my CUestom Fedora in a single CD. How can I do it
> ?

For a single CD, you do not need to run splittree at all.  You shouldn't
have any i386-disc* directories.  Just use the i386 directory.  You will
need to remove the RPMS that you don't want to get the size down under
650MB (instead of the 1.9GB you had originally).  Also, remove reference
to those RPMS in the comps.xml file.

Forrest