Fully automated Kickstart Errors

Koree A. Smith koreesmith at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 21:07:01 UTC 2004

I've found plenty of information on this subject regarding the error,
but no workaround for it.  Basically, unless I repartition the drives
other than hda, I get an error saying that the parition information is
inconsistent, and then prompting me to click ignore or cancel.  If I
click "ignore", then the install continues without incident, and
everything is fine.  However, I'm trying to make this install
completely automated.  What I'm looking for is a way to continue past
this error:  1.  Without erasing the data on hdb, hdc, hdd, etc (only
hda), and, without having to press the enter key (as I will not be in
the same physical location as the server).  I have tried "autostep",
but autostep seems to bring me into an interactive install that
doesn't really auto or step through anything.  Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Koree A. Smith