install without documentation

Luis Miguel Cruz luismi at b2bi.es
Tue Aug 17 08:15:16 UTC 2004

Hi Taylor,

Thanks for your answer but I am a little confused, can you tell explain
me a little more?
As I understand  I should edit anaconda SRPM in order to change
packages.py and then I should add rpm.RPMTRANS_FLAG_NODOCS to the
transaction set. Is that correct?

If it is correct then ok.

But the last part is the most confused for me, there is no problem on
rebuild the rpm but what about install in my tree and rerung
buildinstall? I don´t understand those last steps.

Thanks.