Intel EE1000 KS Network Connectivity Issue

Andy Ciordia andy.ciordia at pgdc.com
Tue Aug 17 15:35:42 UTC 2004

Jesse Keating wrote:

>Well the nics PCI ID didn't exist (in mass quantity) at the time the
>original RHEL3 kernel froze.  However have you tried installing from
>update2 media or the soon to be update3?  They'll use a newer kernel build
>and might possibly support your nic.

I've just been verifying that the current ground I stand on is
untenable. I'll get the dowloads started for the newer media sets and
rig that whole line into the install tree, and whatever other
dependencies will be broken by moving forward.  Just trying to keep my
trials down to a few paths, we all know how something simple can turn
into a long haul at a turn.

-a

--
Andy Ciordia, Network Engineer