isolinux directory and creating an installation Boot cdrom

Liz Beresford Liz.Beresford at csr.com
Tue Aug 17 16:19:18 UTC 2004

Thanks Hal.

I was looking at Enterprise version 3 documentation.
I didn't think there would be that much difference but there must be.
I have now located the ES 2.1 Installation Guide and there is no mention
of how to make a bootable cdrom from the installation cdrom.     Do you
confirm that I can only make a bootable floppy and not a bootable cdrom
from version 2.1?

Once again,   many thanks for your help.

Regards,
Liz Beresford.