Kickstart loading driver

Peter Eisch peter at boku.net
Wed Dec 8 19:55:29 UTC 2004

It needs to be in the boot.img's initrd image.  I think the pcitable and
module-info files need to be primped as well.  This is what I do on my 7.3
builds.  You need to do the samething, for the most part, with the
base/stage2.img as well.

I have a script that I've cobbled together based on what I've been able to
scrub off the net.  It ain't pretty, but it at least does some error
checking.

peter