warning messages when running pkgorder in FC3

Chris Rouch crouch at pobox.com
Tue Dec 7 10:44:08 UTC 2004

When I run pkgorder I get a lot of warning messages similar to:

warning: ignore package name relation(s) [50]	gtk+ -> gdk-pixbuf
warning: ignore package name relation(s) [51]	nautilus ->
	nautilus-cd-burner
warning: LOOP:
warning: removing initscripts-7.93.5-1 "Requires: /sbin/nash" from tsort
	relations.

However it seems to complete, and I've successfully NFS installed the
result.

Can I safely ignore these warnings, and is there someway to disable
them? The command I'm using is

# export PYTHONPATH=/usr/lib/anaconda
# /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/pkgorder /a/heidelberg/cdrom i386

(and .../cdrom/RedHat is a link to .../cdrom/Fedora)

Regards,

Chris