RHEL3 genhdlist

Harper Mann hmann at itgroundwork.com
Tue Dec 14 18:01:29 UTC 2004

Hi Casey,

Here is a script that worked for me.  It may have bugs in it since I mostly
did the activities by hand and used the script as a start on documentation.
The only issue I have with this procedure is that it installs too much stuff
and I haven't figured out how to delete rpms and still have the dependencies
correct.  If you happen to figure out how to do that, I'd be interested in
hearing about it.

Regards,

- Harper

Harper Mann