hdlist order tag problem

Christopher Hotchkiss christopher.hotchkiss at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 02:21:10 UTC 2004

I am trying to add a custom rpm (my netexec script posted earlier to
fedora-devel), to a nfs kickstart install. I copied the rpm to the
RPMS/ directory and added the following to
/install/fedora/Fedora/base/comps.xml

<group>
    <id>netexec-sc</id>

    <name>Netexec Client/Server</name>

    <description>Network command queueing program</description>

    <uservisible>false</uservisible>

    <packagelist>
      <packagereq type="default"
requires="perl-Frontier-RPC">netexec</packagereq>
    </packagelist>
  </group>

Then I ran: /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/genhdlist --productpath Fedora
/data/install/fedora

When I started the kickstart install it produced the following error and died:
WARNING: not all packages in hdlist had order tag.

Any clue as to why this died? The most recent information on this I
can find is from RedHat 8.0.
The rpm in question is attached.
---
Christopher Hotchkiss