Kickstart Fedora 3

Linux Devel linux at abwaters.com
Wed Dec 22 16:10:45 UTC 2004

Sort of...I want to build a CD that I can kickstart from but I want to
customize the package list on that CD so that I only have a single
install CD and not 4.  From what I understand, I need to edit comps.xml
and regenerate certain files in /Fedora/base and I need to modify the
isolinux.cfg.  I've done the isolunux.cfg part and that works ok other
than the disc name problem.  I've also created my custom package
selection carefully resolving all dependencies but I don't know how to
go about rebuilding whatever files get rebuilt from my comps.xml edits.

None of the instructions i've read match what I see in /usr/share/comps-
extra and other directories.

Thanks for the other info...i might be able to figure it out from
that...

Bryan