Package Selection Question

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Fri Feb 27 23:54:19 UTC 2004

On Friday 27 February 2004 14:12, Mac McClellan wrote:
> I'm working with RedHat Enterprise Linux ES.  The documentation for
> Kickstart on Enterprise does not seem to exist, but I'm assuming that
> the RedHat 9.0 is virtually the same.
>
> Can anyone see what I'm doing wrong?

These packages are more than likely being pulled in as deps by other
packages.  There are flags to not resolve deps, but thats usually a bad
thing.  Take a look at the packages you're wanting to exclude, find out
what else on your system depends on them, and exclude those as well (if
possible).

Mondo DevTeam           (www.mondorescue.org)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: