Problem with NFS install

Maxime Quinzin maxime.quinzin at bull.net
Mon Jul 12 15:14:23 UTC 2004

Thank you James, but I don't want to pass throught eth2 for boot pxe
(tftp) and dhcp configuration.
And I want eth2, later, only for nfs mounting ...
But first I have another problem.
Just thinking now I only use eth0 :
I have in my elilo.conf :
        image=RHEL3U2/vmlinuz
        label="RedHat AS 3 U2 Inst Graphique"
        read-only
        initrd=RHEL3U2/initrd.img
        append="console=ttyS1,115200
ks=nfs:10.0.0.1:/tftpboot/ks/ksRHEL3U2.cfg ksdevice=eth0"

and in my ks.cfg :
#System  language
lang en_US
#Language modules to install
langsupport --default=en_US
#System keyboard
keyboard us
#System mouse
mouse genericwheelusb
#Sytem timezone
timezone Europe/Paris
#Root password
rootpw 3615jj
#Reboot after installation
reboot
#Install Red Hat Linux instead of upgrade
install
#Use NFS installation Media
nfs --server=10.0.0.1 --dir=/releaseBAS2/RHEL3U2

The install process ask me language support for installation,
installation mode (nfs, ftp, cdrom ...) why ???
Thanks.