problem integrating ks.cfg with RHEL WS 2.1 ISOs

Ajay Mulwani amul64 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 20 06:48:41 UTC 2004

Hello Philip,

Sincere thanks for your inputs.

I am aware of the interactive option but just missed
to try it and will give it a shot... However the
question is: why just the package selection screen is
skipped despite no %packages section specified (as I
have mentioned there is only %post section in my
ks.cfg).. Anyway this option definately needs an
attempt. Thanks.

"linux ks=cdrom:/ks.cfg" is a valid syntax. "file"
argument is used if ks.cfg is to be integrated with
initrd.img which is what I have done while creating
the first set.

Regards,
Ajay