Disk configuration / auto detection script

Paul Pianta pantz at lqt.ca
Tue Jun 1 15:05:08 UTC 2004

thanks for the script! (shame my thunderbird wasn't nice to the script
tab settings :/)

also

># I believe %include has to be before the %pre section

snippet from rh73 manual
---
You can add commands to run on the system immediately after the ks.cfg
has been parsed. This section must be at the end of the kickstart file
(after the commands) and must start with the %pre command.
---

I have my %include before my %pre section too but only because my %pre
section is the very last thing in my ks.cfg. Just a heads up for ya :)

pantz

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!