Redhat ES2.1 and Poweredge 1750 Perc 4/Di

Martin Rheumer martinr at hotkey.net.au
Mon Jun 7 09:04:42 UTC 2004

Gday again,

Has anybody actually achieved a kickstart with Enterprise 2.0 Redhat,
and a cdrom install ( ks=cdrom ) and would like to comment on the
isolinux.cfg they created or the line they typed at the boot: prompt ?
My install keeps complaining about cant find ks.cfg in the /tmp
directory ?

Thanks again
Martin