Issue with Aquiring DHCP

Lambert, Eric Eric.Lambert at citadelgroup.com
Wed Jun 9 17:55:28 UTC 2004

I've had this same problem for this reason.  i.e. PXE booting a dell
1750 over the on-board gig-1 (chosing between gig-1 and gig-2) with an
additional e1000 card in the box will boot PXE over the gig-1 then fail
on the anaconda DHCP with this error.  When I modify the ks.cfg to use
eth1 instead of eth0 it works.  As Jeremy stated below, I think it's
because the BIOS and linux differ on which interface is eth0 once the OS
starts to load.

-Eric