Making a Kick Start CD (Enterprise Linux ES 3)

Matt Fahrner Matt.Fahrner at coat.com
Thu Mar 4 13:48:20 UTC 2004

While I do not use HTML format myself, nor do really like HTML
formatted mail, at this point I think anyone who would complain should
just get over it - it's a fact of life. It isn't going away and some
people (for bizare and twisted reasons) actually prefer it. Making
HTML mail go away is about as likely as making Microsoft go away - at
some point you've just got to stop fighting and work with/around it as
best as you can. There are better things in life to worry about.

Anyway, flame away.

			- Matt

James_Martin at ao.uscourts.gov wrote:
> Wanted to apologized for sending HTML mail. Stupid Lotus Notes mail client
> we are forced to use here.  I think it is properly switched off now.
>
> James S. Martin, RHCE
> Contractor
> Administrative Office of the United States Courts
> Washington, DC
> (202) 502-2394

Matt Fahrner                                    2 South Park St.
Manager of Networking                           Willis House
Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse               Lebanon, N.H.  03766
TEL: (603) 448-4100 xt 5150                     USA
FAX: (603) 443-6190                             Matt.Fahrner at COAT.COM