Using drvblock.img

Simper, Brian D brian.d.simper at intel.com
Mon Mar 8 20:16:53 UTC 2004

I was booting from the CD to perform an install on an HP ProLiant DL 360
G3.  I have tried the install several times and it is only successful
when the install is supplemented using drvblock.img.  The stock CDs
boot, but after you select "CDROM" as the install method, the install
program says "No media found" even though it may have booted off the CD
it now claims it can't find.

Brian