Kickstart %post script error.

Taylor, ForrestX forrestx.taylor at intel.com
Fri Mar 19 17:22:22 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 09:12, raman singh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to install OS and the am application using kickstart. I
> have the following entry in my %post section
>
> %post  --nochroot
> /mnt/source/App.bin
>  perl /mnt/source/update_rclocal
>

> in both the cases I am getting Error while loading shared libraries,
> although the libraries does exists and the LD_LABRARY_PATH is set
> correctly

What is your LD_LIBRARY_PATH, and where are your shared libraries?  In
the --nochroot environment, you are sitting in the installation
environment, which may not have the libraries you are looking for.

Have you tried copying the files over to /mnt/sysimage/ and running them
in the chroot environment?

Forrest