ks config managers

James_Martin at ao.uscourts.gov James_Martin at ao.uscourts.gov
Wed Mar 31 19:09:02 UTC 2004

I wrote such a system using PHP and MySQL.. I actually store parts of the
kickstart file as templates in the database, and regexp certain things
like network information, packages, etc.  It works quite well.  I wish I
could Open Source it, but the powers that be get lost in the red tape.

James

James S. Martin, RHCE
Contractor
Administrative Office of the United States Courts
Washington, DC
(202) 502-2394

Ken Teh <teh at phy.anl.gov>
Sent by: kickstart-list-bounces at redhat.com
03/31/2004 10:10 AM
Please respond to Discussion list about Kickstart